Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Micki Multer Blog Assignment #2


Dabe Alan's Website
Dabe Alan is a commercial photographer that I found and instantly fell in love with. I enjoy his sense of humor that he conveys, and the feel of the photos are nice. I would like to expand and be more creative with my subjects and their backgrounds like he uses.



Phil Nesmith's Website
Phil Nesmith is a friend and photographer I look up to. I am always captivated by his ambrotypes. These two are from his show "Flow" which was is 3rd solo show at the Irvine Contemporary. To me the way he takes the pictures which not being digital or film amazes me and gives a really creepy feeling to them, I feel they convey so much more then if the same was done in one of the usual media's of art.



Caroline Olson's Website
Caroline Olson is a photographer that I enjoy and watch regularly. I love her use of photoshop when editing, to me you can tell it's been used but it feels right and not overdone. She shoots just about anything, from weddings to family portraits to pictures of her son. I enjoy looking at it all. Out of these two the top one I love because its showing you what that person does.






No comments:

Post a Comment