Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Beth Harris - first assignment

Ryan Pfluger
Ryan Pfluger is one of my favorite photographers so I was excited to see that he was in the archive of the Feature Shoot blog. He is a portrait photographer in NYC. I think that he uses light really well and I really enjoy his photography. Some of his personal projects focus on his childhood and his relationship with his father. He focuses on the relationship between him and his subject subtly in his other work too.

Emil Kozak

Emil Kozak is a photographer from Denmark who is living in Barcelona Spain. He has a project about the differences he has found between the two places. I really like how he takes photos of very interesting scenes that it seems that he just finds. I found about him on the Feature Shoot blog.

Brian Ulrich

Brian Ulrich has a long term project called Copia about our consumer dominated culture. I think the project is very interesting and I like the images from it a lot. He has photos in stores and of shut down businesses. I found him on The Photography Post blog.

Allison Davies
These photos are from her book Outerland. She doesn't have a website so I couldn't find that much information on her. I really like her landscapes that seem other-worldly. I found her on the blog But Does It Float.

Sarina Finkelstein


I found Sarina Finkelstein on the blog Feature Shoot. She has a lot of different work on her website. I think that you can get a good feel of the surroundings she photographs from her photos.



Emily Shur

I really liked Emily Shur's photos of celebrities. She is really good at making each portrait interesting and unique. I also found her on the Feature Shoot blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment